DeLong Equipment has a fully trained and equipped mobile fleet to service all brands of blast equipment. Whether you have deburring, shot peening or just general parts cleaning equipment, we have skilled service technicians to handle routine maintenance, trouble shooting, service inspections and rebuilds.
Our Maintenance Services are designed to help protect your investment by maximizing the performance of your equipment. Our goal is to keep the machine running at peak performance and perform the proper adjustments or repairs necessary.
Scheduled Service Inspections
The DeLong service team will document the current state of your equipment with regard to production levels, wear, workflow, abrasive or media consumption, production requirements, ventilation and much more. Any problems and the proper parts or components needed to repair the equipment are noted in the inspection report. Scheduled Service Inspections limit downtime on your equipment and help ensure that you get the best possible performance from your equipment.
Our technical service representatives will perform whatever repairs or adjustments that were noted in the inspection. This includes installing the parts on hand and making sure that your operators and maintenance personnel are trained. We will also perform tune-ups where needed in critical areas of the equipment.
We have qualified technicians available and on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to inspect or repair your equipment.
Rebuilds, Upgrades and Replacement Parts
DeLong Equipment has the capabilities to upgrade and rebuild your existing equipment. Our services include the following:
- Direct Drive Blast Wheels
- Complete wear plates, seals and liners
- Direct Drive Mill Components
- Work Handling Systems
- Aftermarket Replacement Parts (wheel, air, vibratory, parts washers, dust collection, water jet cutting).
- PLC Upgrades with Touch Screen Controls
- Abrasive Separators
- Replacement Cartridges and Filters for Dust Collection Systems
- Complete Dust Collection Overhaul
- Complete Blast Equipment Overhaul
- Complete Vibratory Overhaul
- Complete Airblast Overhaul
- New Equipment Installations
- Engineering Services for Rebuilds & Upgrades
Once your equipment has been rebuilt, we offer a relocation program with complete installation by our service team.