We are pleased to offer leasing
opportunities to our customers.
Item # 6060S
Pro-Finish® Blast Cabinets
If your operations involve cleaning with chemicals, acid etching or dipping, liquid honing, wire brushing, sanding, deburring, grinding or peening, the odds are a Pro-Finish® cabinet will not only save you time and money, but also improve finishing results.
Like all standard Empire products, Pro-Finish cabinets are covered by the best warranty in the industry: three years limited on parts and labor. Plus, they eliminate the environmental problems associated with chemical finishing.
Designed for production blasting, these versatile cabinets enable you to perform multiple tasks, ranging from blending surface flaws to removing foreign matter, such as carbon from pistons, without affecting tolerances. By simply varying air pressure and blast media, you can clean or peen and perform almost any finishing job in between.
The standard features shown above make Pro-Finish cabinets an exceptional value. These rugged cabinets can be specified with either suction systems or pressure blast systems, a pressure system being the preferred choice if you're looking for higher production rates and more precise control of media at both high and low operating pressures.
Modular design, plus an extensive range of factory options (see back for details), lets you select a system that's just right for your applications.
For more information on how a Pro-Finish cabinet will improve your profit picture, call your local Empire distributor for a "hands-on" demonstration today.
- Additional guns can be used with oscillation units and powered turntables to automate the system. Pro-Finish systems can be upgraded to a total of four suction guns or two pressure nozzles.
- Manual or powered turntables facilitate handling of heavy parts. (Manual turntable shown)
- Rotating basket with timer controls speeds processing of smaller parts.
- Fixed-gun holder with movable arm frees both of operators hands for parts blasting.
- Extended-wear options prolong equipment life while minimizing maintenance and downtime. Options offered include: rubber curtains in black or white for improved, long-lasting visibility; window protectors; heavy-duty, media-transport duct; and DiCarb® or boron nozzles. Reclaimers can be upgraded with replaceable wearplates and urethane or Ultrawear linings.
- Aerated media regulator and reclaimer vibrating screen provide even flow and increase production rates when very fine abrasives (200-300 mesh range) are working.
- Automatic bag shaker frees operator for other tasks.
- Rubber safety mats, placed around Pro-Finish cabinets, keep the immediate work area clean and reduce operator fatigue.
- Rubber cloth-lined gloves
- Two 120-watt flood lights (three in the 6060 and 7272 models)
- Dust-off gun
- Pneumatic foot-treadle control
- 14" x 22" safety-glass window with quick-change frame
- Air-pressure regulator and gauge
- General-purpose filter
- Media regulator
- Leveling bolts
- Patented OSHA door switch
- 14-gauge construction
- 3/16" perforated floor with 1,000-pound capacity
- One-cubic-foot, ASME pressure vessel on pressure units.
Click Images for a Larger View
|Interior Dimensions||60 x 60 x 44|
|Overall Dimensions||62 x 66 x 78|
|Door Opening||40 x 50|
|Number of Doors (Std.)||2|
|Ventilation Rate (CFM)||900|
|Exhaust Fan Motor||2 hp|