We are pleased to offer leasing
opportunities to our customers.
Sanding Discs (PSA & Hook & Loop)
Sanding Discs are utilized in a wide variety of applications, such as...
- Light stock removal
- Surface preparation for paint, powder coat or anodizing operations.
- Blending for a consistent finish
- Decorative finishing
- Fine finishing on sealers & topcoats
Common backings used are…
- Paper – a general purpose backing.
- Latex – a flexible, yet tear-resistant backing designed for longer life in comparison to paper.
- Cloth – a flexible backing that is virtually tear proof. The cloth also absorbs most of the heat generated while sanding to provide a longer life disc.
- Film – an even media for the abrasive grain to rest to provide the most uniform finish. Another benefit to the film backing is it is tear-proof, providing a long service life.
MORE COMING SOON