We are pleased to offer leasing
opportunities to our customers.
Flap Discs have evolved to be quite useful around the workplace. Ranging from 24 grit to non-woven products, flap discs can provide heavy stock removal to fine finishing.
Flap discs have overlaying abrasive flaps designed to wear away during your operations. Most common applications involve weld removal, blending welds, beveling, deburring, surface preparation & even polishing.
Grains available are
- Aluminum Oxide for general purpose use
- Alumina Zirconia for stock removal
- Ceramic Aluminum Oxide for heavy grinding, more consistent finishes & longer service life
- SCM (non-woven) materials for blending
- Combination flap discs consisting of SCM & aluminum oxide materials for removal of welds & finishing in 1 operation.
MORE COMING SOON