We are pleased to offer leasing
opportunities to our customers.
Batch Tub Vibratory Machines
Batch tubs are a perfect choice for finishing large, or delicate parts. The aggressive action of these machines is ideal when shorter time cycles are required. Almco offers many standard tub sizes as well as being the leader in "build to suite" systems. Our extensive knowledge of process development will ensure that you get a machine that is fitted properly to your production needs.
Almco's "VB" Series of vibratory tubs are well suited for batch processing of parts using a wide variety of medias and compounds to attain the desired finish.
- Economically priced batch vibratory machine with end "plug type" door discharge
- Comes in two standard size models: VB-1615 (2.5 cubic foot) and a VB-1631 (5 cubic foot) capacities. Other sizes available.
- Wet or dry processing capabilities
- Your choice of 230 or 460 Volt, 3 phase, 60 cycle operation (other voltages upon request)
- Comes standard with sound deadening enclosure
- Variable amplitude from 1/64" to 1/4" of up and down action
- Constant speed machine set at factory (manually adjustable motor sheave allows for some adjustment)
- 1" thick, cast molded polyurethane lining
- NEMA 12 enclosure equipped with start, stop buttons and a LCD timer for process repeatability time cycle control
- Free sample processing for complete media/compound recommendation
- Automatic Lubrications System
- Tub Dividers for dividing the tub into smaller compartments to run different medias or to keep parts from contacting each other.
- Compound supply tanks
- Variable Frequency tub drive
- Flowmeters for monitoring the amount of compound being used
- Air Operated Tub Discharge Door
- Additional options are available
Click Image(s) for a Larger View