We are pleased to offer leasing
opportunities to our customers.
PRS Blast & Recovery System
Reduce Operating Costs and Improve Finishes
Using "economical" blast media, such as sand or slag, for industrial blasting can be very costly indeed. Because these low-cost abrasives break clown so quickly, reusing them is impractical. As a result, you are constantly paying for replacement media, disposal of spent media, and man hours to move this material around-all of which can put a big drain on your profits.
With Empires pneumatic Blast & Recovery System (PRS), you can tap the cost-saving advantages of more durable media for only a modest investment. Empires PRS lets you move up to recyclable media, such as aluminum oxide, chilled iron and steel grit, which can be used effectively over and over-from 6 to 200 times. The result is usually a very attractive return on investment in media savings alone.
Reusable media are also faster acting and less dusty, meaning you get the additional advantages of increased productivity and a cleaner working environment. With the PRS, you can move blasting operations into enclosures to comply with increasingly stringent environmental regulations. And, because the PRS recycles good media while removing dust and fines, blasting results are more consistent.
Simple blast controls and convenient media-loading procedures make Empires PRS very easy to operate. A built-in access ladder and viewing window in the systems storage hopper are just two examples of the PRSs many friendly features. And, with heavy-duty duct, an Ultra wear-lined reclaimer, and a silicone carbide nozzle, you know the system is designed to last.
- Tunable media reclaimer assures high-quality results by recycling only the correct-size media. Ultra wear lining on reclaimer interior provides excellent durability.
- SuperBlast® pressure system, with dependable Sure-Flo® grit valve, simplifies maintenance and yields high production rates.
- Media recovery hopper can be moved around work area for easy media retrieval. Optional long troughs allow media to be swept into system without shoveling.
- Dust collector, which captures 99% of particles one micron in size or larger, permits conveying air to be recirculated into the workplace, thereby reducing HVAC costs.
- Pressure blower, with 10-horsepower motor, extends effective work area and recovers media at rates exceeding 70 pounds per hour. System handles media sizes up to A-12 aluminum oxide and G-25 steel grit.
Click an Item # to see additional details.
|Item #||Part No.||Description||Chassis|
|PRS-10||245010||Mounts to existing 1050 pot||Skid|
|PRS-10D||246010||Mounts to existing 1050 pot||Dolly|
|PRS-10S||247110||SuperBlast 1050 pot supplied||Skid|
|PRS-10SD||246110||SuperBlast 1050 pot supplied||Dolly|
|PRS-6||245006||Mounts to existing 650 pot||Skid|
|PRS-6D||246006||Mounts to existing 650 pot||Dolly|
|PRS-6S||247108||SuperBlast 650 pot supplied||Skid|
|PRS-6SD||246108||SuperBlast 650 pot supplied||Dolly|