We are pleased to offer leasing
opportunities to our customers.
Item # TT-48
Indexing Turntable Machines
Click Images for a Larger View
|No. Of stations||6|
|Capacity per station||20|
|Max. Part Size (Dia.)||20|
|Max. Part Size (Height)||20|
|Suction Guns||Up to 24|
|Pressure Nozzles||Up to 8|
Because of their versatility, our indexing turntable machines handle a wide range of high-production jobs at a very attractive cost. Some of the features and options contributing to the unexcelled performance of our indexing-turntable units are listed below.
We can tailor these machines to meet your needs with a minimum of custom engineering.
- Adjustable, fixed or vertically oscillating guns or nozzles in addition to a rotating part blow-off device. Options include an ionized station to reduce static electricity and assure cleaner parts.
- Custom fixturing and masking are available to meet special application requirements.
- Belt drive assures accurate part positioning for pick- and-place or robotic loading.
- Pneumatic, vertical-sliding doors speed up loading, constrain blast debris and reduce noise when equipped with a sound attenuator.
- You have the choice of a suction, standard-press Lire or continuous-pressure blast system.
- A pull-down shade inside the viewing window protects transparent surfaces; a 1/4" rubber lining prolongs the life of metal surfaces on machine interiors.
- Automatic media-replenishing system boosts productivity by minimizing downtime for refills and returning "clean" media to the system for more consistent air- blast results.
- Urethane media-return duct, with replaceable liner, prolongs tube life and reduces maintenance costs.
- Infrared light curtain starts and stops blasting automatically. The curtain frees operators to perform other tasks while blasting is in progress.
- Large access door simplifies maintenance.
- Heavy-duty door, latch and hinges are built to last.
- Select from three standard models: Empire's 20-inch, "small-footprint" unit or larger 36-inch and 48-inch indexing machines.
- Specify six, twelve, eighteen or twenty-four work stations depending on the size of the unit you choose.
- Up to four fixtures, capable of handling as many parts, can be supplied at each index station.