We are pleased to offer leasing
opportunities to our customers.
Item # 1692
The Bicarbonator Soda Blast Cabinet
The Aerolyte Bicarbonator Pressure Blast Cabinet is designed specifically for use with sodium bicarbonate media for degreasing, cleaning, and paint stripping. Soda media is non-toxic, nonhazardous, and soft, making it ideal for delicate substrates; and it is water-soluble simplifying the process of residual media removal and disposal.
Unique patented ClearView ventilation technology provides outstanding visibility during soda blasting, unlike any other cabinet on the market.
The Aerolyte Bicarbonator Cabinet Features
- Door interlock system interrupts blasting when either door is opened
- Optional time-delay locking system keeps doors locked for predetermined time
- Double-wall, insulated doors, reduce exterior noise
- Full-opening doors with lift-off hinges maximize work chamber capacity and ease loading large parts
- Full-length, neoprene-on-fabric gloves offer long wear life and operator protection
- Dual 15-watt fluorescent lights illuminate the work chamber and stay cool
- Patented ClearView targeted high-velocity ventilation technology provides exceptional visibility
- Unique air logic system maximizes air and media flow for blasting
- ASME-code pressure vessel, 0.5 cuft capacity, with 1/2" piping
- Reverse-pulse cartridge dust collector immediately evacuates airborne dust and traps 99.7% of dust down to 0.5 micron
- Robust, adjustable chrome latches seal doors tight through years of service
- Tilt-out window allows tool-free glass changes in minutes
- Easy-to-reach pressure regulator, gauge, and electric switch
- Built-in air gun conveniently located inside allows part blow-off inside cabinet
The system comes with a 3/16-inch (No. 3) orifice pressure blast nozzle, which consumes 38 cfm of compressed air when blasting at 80 psi. The nozzle features a tungsten carbide liner, ensuring a long wear life.